Length: Two Reel
Producer: Hal Roach
Director: Lloyd French and Anthony Mack
Editor: Richard Currier
Released: June 18, 1932
- Charlie Hall - Wellington
- Charley Rogers - Explorer
- Harry Bernard - Cannibal chef
- Jimmy Robinson - Hungry native boy
- Nelson McDowell - Stage manager
Plot: Mickey and Alabam are a couple of would-be songwriters for an upcoming play. During an all-night writing session, the two have a strange dream in which they are held captive by jungle natives, all the while trying to steal a song from them.
- The sixteenth and final short in The Boy Friends series.
- Footage from this film was originally shot for "Hopping Off," a Boy Friends comedy that was ultimately never finished. In addition to Charlie Hall and Charley Rogers, the supporting cast would have also included Flora Finch and Frank Terry.
- The boy who tries to eat Mickey and Alabam in their dream is Jimmy Robinson, better known for his role as "Hambone Johnson" in the Mickey McGuire series, a rival to Our Gang.
- Previous Short: Too Many Women
- Next Short: