Length: Two Reel
Producer: Hal Roach
Director: Lloyd French and Anthony Mack
Photography: Len Powers
Editor: Richard Currier
Writer: H.M. Walker (dialogue)
Released: May 14, 1932
- Charlie Hall - Man hit by shoe
- Clara Guiol - Wedding guest throwing rice
- Dick Gilbert - Mug in soda shop
- Eddie Baker - Opposing team coach
- Gordon Douglas - Gordon
- Ham Kinsey - Umpire
- Harry Bernard - Baseball coach
- Jack Stoney - Truck driver
- Katherine Grant - Ballerina (archive footage)
- Lois January - Flirty woman
- Tiny Sandford - Sadie's bridegroom
Plot: Mickey is the Elmira College baseball team's best pitcher. Why? All he has to do is think of his crush Sadie, a beautiful soda shop waitress, and he can throw a fast ball. But when Sadie gets married, Mickey is heartbroken. With their big game in trouble, Alabam tries to get other girls to grab Mickey's attention. But only Mary can truly win the boy's heart.
- The fifteenth short in The Boy Friends series.
- This is the only entry in the series to directly reference Our Gang. At one point, Mickey and Mary look through old photos depicting the two of them as children. Outtakes from Ask Grandma and an unidentified film (likely either Jubilo, Jr. or High Society) are shown. The Our Gang theme tune "Good Old Days" is played during this sequence.