Length: Eleven Minutes
Producer: Oscar Dufau, William Hanna, and Joseph Barbera
Writer: Reed Robbins
Released: December 11, 1982
Studio: Hanna-Barbera Productions and King World Productions
- B.J. Ward as Butch
- Julie McWhirter Dees as Alfalfa Switzer, Porky, and The Woim
- Patty Maloney as Darla Hood
- Peter Cullen as Pete the Pup
- Scott Menville as Spanky McFarland
- Shavar Ross as Buckwheat Thomas
Plot: The Rascals put together their own babysitting service. Butch takes advantage of this when he is saddled with looking after his baby brother, Spike. Butch and Woim leave the Rascals to look after Spike, who proves to be trouble. Buckwheat manages to calm down the baby with the help of a homemade baby buggy, but Spike releases the break on it, careening him through town.
- "Boy. We just missed Officer Ed by the seat of our pants." - Buckwheat
- "Correction: his pants!" - Alfalfa
- Originally aired with Science Fair And Foul and Sea Song.
- This short might be inspired by the post-Roach era short Tiny Troubles.
- This short's title may also be a modified version of Tiny Troubles. Cap'n Spanky's Showboat was also a modified version of the title Captain Spanky's Show Boat. Both those animated shorts had completely different storylines.
- Officer Ed has a non-speaking cameo.
- Darla mentions taking piano lessons. This may be a callback to previous shorts, such as Hearts Are Thumps, Night 'N' Gales, and Feed 'Em And Weep.
- Later rebroadcast on October 8, 1983 during the second season of the series.