- Allen Hoskins
- Elmer Lowry
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Jannie Hoskins
- Jay Smith
- Johnny M. Downs
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Alex Finlayson - Musician
- Allen Cavan - Father of the Bride
- Charley Chase - Guest
- Charley Young - Witness
- Charlie Hall - Musician
- George B. French - Professor Clements
- Ham Kinsey - Extra
- Harry Bowen - Witness
- James Finlayson - Justice of the Peace
- Jerry Mandy - Sheldon
- Lyle Tayo - Pedestrian
- Martha Sleeper - Bride
- Mildred Kornman
- Robert Young
- Oliver Hardy - Police Officer
- Sam Lufkin - Extra
Plot: Professor Clements' Trained Flea and Insect Circus comes to Greenpoint, and Farina goes to see it with his dog, Magnolia, who becomes the unwanted accomplice in the escape of Garfield, the Professor's star. The professor hires the Rascals to find Garfield who escapes with the rest of the fleas to the wedding of Mary's older sister. The fleas are soon all over the house wreaking havoc as everyone, including a garden statue of a discus thrower, is itching and jumping and running for relief.
- "How I know they was yo'r pants - They was loose." - Farina to Police Officer played by Oliver Hardy.
- "-Who yo' is - An' where yo' from? --" - Farina
- This short merges live-action with cartoon animation.
- This short includes cameos by Hal Roach comedians Oliver Hardy (still prior to his teaming with Stan Laurel) as a police officer, James Finlayson (without his trademark moustache) as the Justice of the Peace and Charley Chase (with Finlayson's trademark moustache) as a wedding guest.
- The last official Our Gang short to feature Mickey Daniels.
- The first Our Gang short with Mildred Kornman, appearing in this film as Scooter Lowry's little sister.