Length: 62 minutes
Producer: Sam Baerwitz and Benjamin Stoloff
Director: Edward L. Cahn
Photography: James S. Brown Jr.
Editor: Alfred DeGaetano and W. Donn Hayes
Writer: Robert E. Kent
Studio: Producers Releasing Corporation
Main Cast (The Gas House Kids)
- James Burke - Police Lt. Burke
- Jan Bryant - Hazel Crawford
- Michael Whalen - Lance Carter
- Douglas Fowley - Mitch Gordan
- Frank Orth - Police Captain
- Lyle Latell - Carter's Henchman
- Milton Parsons - Prof. Gately Crawford
- Kenneth Farrell - Garry Edwards, Hazel's boyfriend
- Gene Roth - Policeman
Plot: The Gas House Kids go to Hollywood, where they become entangled with a mad scientist while attempting to find a lost treasure in a haunted house.
- Chimp (Tommy Bond): "Either I got somebody else, or Alfie's got two heads!"
- Chimp (after Alfie finishes singing): "Quick, somebody turn on a radio before he sings some more!"
- Alfie: "Ahh, wise guy!"
- Orvie: "Now remember you guys, no rough stuff when we get to Hollywood. We want Lance Carter to think we're gentlemen".
- Chimp: "Ahh, that's a lot of malarkey. In Lance's last picture, didn't he smack the lady murderer right in the kisser with a wet mop?"
- Scat: "That's only in pictures, you jerk!"
- Alfie: "Yeah, in real life, he'd have hit her with a dry one."
- Chimp: "Come on, start tapping."
- Alfie: "Okay, but my heart won't be in it."
- Chimp: "Gee, imagine grabbin a dead guy by the hair!"
- Alfie: "Well, it could be worse."
- Chimp: "Yeah..."
- Alfie: "Suppose the dead guy got you by the hair?"
- In this film, Carl Switzer sings "Old Kentucky Home" in the same off-key way his old character of Alfalfa would do.
- Previous Short:
- Next Short: