- Allen Hoskins
- Andrew Samuel
- Ernie Morrison Jr.
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Allen Cavan - Captain Whelan
- Dick Gilbert - Police Officer
Plot: The Rascals are interested in becoming pirates. While christening their ship with a bottle of ketchup, it sinks to the bottom of the harbor. After getting caught stealing watermelons, they run and hide on the scow belonging to Captain Whelan. They end up heading out to sea as the U.S. Navy comes to rescue the kids who, believing they are being attacked, engage in a fight against the Navy. The Navy captain decides to teach the little "pirates" a lesson by putting them to work as the police arrive in another boat with the upset parents, but by time they arrive, the kids are over being pirates. They're all way too sick from the ship bouncing up and down on the waves.
- "Wimmen ain't no good! - They can't stand th' sight o' blood!" - Joe
- "Capt. Mickey - As hard as scrap iron - And almost as rusty." - Title Card
- "The Pacific Ocean is just "The ole swimmin' hole," to Andy, the First Mate." - Title Card
- "Joe - He can read pirate stories in the dark." - Title Card
- "Jack, able seaman -- Previous deep water experience, the Saturday night bath tub." - Title Card
- In the footage in the short, real-life sailors and officers can be seen watching the short as it was being filmed.
- This short was released the same month as "The Fraidy Cat," a movie starring some of the Rascals (Joe Cobb, Mickey Daniels, Ernie Morrison, and Andy Samuel) as a group of incorrigible kids annoying Charley Chase.