Length: One Reel
Director: Cyril Endfield
Photography: Walter Lundin
Editor: Leon Bourgeau
Writer: Robert A. McGowan and Hal Law
Released: April 1, 1944
- Brandon Hurst - Actor
- Charles K. French - Banker (deleted scene}
- Chester Clute - Dental Patient
- Erville Anderson - Mortician
- Fern Emmett - Dental Patient
- Jack Lipson - Dental Patient
- Joe Yule Sr. - Dental Patient
- Morris Ankrum - Dr. Kilroy
- Pete Sosso - Mr. Jasper
- Red Skelton - Radio Voice-Over
- Robert Burns - Crowd Extra
- Tiny Hanlon -Radio Host
- Walter Soderling - Mortician
Plot: Froggy has been listening to comedian Red Skelton on the radio and is inspired to become a comedian himself. The Rascals rally to help him by buying a joke book and auditioning at the dentist's office to attract a sponsor, but their noisy performance gets them tossed out of the office. A Shakespearean actor convinces them to drop comedy in favor of drama, but their act at the funeral home gets nothing but laughs. Distraught and confused, they wander back for home if but to stumble into a radio interview on the street. When asked what is needed on the radio, they all respond with the same answer, "a sponsor!"
- The working title for this short was "The Human Tragedy."
- The dentist's full name on his office door is "Pain-Killer" Kilroy.
- Janet's podium in the dentist's office bills them as "Our Gang Radio Comedians"..
- Actor Joe Yule Sr. is the father of comedian/actor Mickey Rooney.