Length: Two Reel
Producer: Hal Roach
Director: George Stevens
Photography: Hap Depew
Editor: Richard Currier
Writer: H.M. Walker (dialogue)
Released: December 6, 1930
- Bill Steckler - Biltmore Trio member
- Blaine Comer - Boy Friend
- Dick Granger - Thug
- Eddie Bush - Biltmore Trio member
- Edgar Kennedy - Man in phone booth
- Helen McGowan - Girl Friend
- L.J. O'Connor - Policeman
- Leo Willis - Thug
- Paul Gibbons - Biltmore Trio member
- Richard Cramer - Policeman
- S.D. Wilcox - Policeman
Plot: The girls insist that the boys wear tuxedos at the upcoming dance. Not wanting to do so, the boys decide to boycott girls.
- The third short in The Boy Friends series.
- George Stevens' directorial debut.
- The storyline may have been the inspiration for the He-Man Woman-Haters Club.