Length: One Reel
Producer: Jack Chertok and Richard Goldstone
Director: Edward Cahn
Photography: Jackson Rose
Editor: Leo Bourgeau
Writer: Robert A. McGowan and Hal Law
Released: November 23, 1940
- Freddie Chapman (scene deleted)
- Hugh Chapman (scene deleted)
- Edwin Stanley - Dr. Malcolm Scott
- Gerald Oliver Smith - Evans the Butler
- Josephine Whitell - Julia Morton
- Thurston Hall - William Morton
- Robert Jones - Tisket
- Rollie Jones - Tasket
Plot: Local Greenpoint resident, William Morton, is a perpetual hypochondriac living near the field where the Rascals play sandlot baseball. His doctor thinks he and Mrs. Morton need children around, but Mr. Morton doesn't like the idea. When the gang's ball crashes through his window, he realizes they'll be coming after it and along with his butler makes a mess of the house to blame on them and dissuade his wife's ideas of having kids. The scheme backfires when Tisket and Tasket discover Morton's medicine and eat some of it thinking it's candy. Morton panics and calls his doctor back to discover they were just harmless placebos. Realizing how foolish he has been, Morton realizes how good he feels without them and changes his mind on the kids.
- This short is basically a reworking of Second Childhood.
- Alfalfa's little brothers from Roamin' Holiday are twins again; one of whom was missing in Tiny Troubles.
- This was the last appearance of Carl Switzer as Alfalfa in the series.