- Allen Hoskins
- Ernie Morrison Jr.
- George "Sonny Boy" Warde
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Jannie Hoskins
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Allan Cavan - Police Officer and Baby Show Official
- Beth Darlington - Girl
- Clara Guiol - Baby Show Official
- Dick Henchen
- Dorothy Vernon - Angry Mother
- Gabriel Saienz
- Helen Gilmore - Jackie's Mother
- Lassie Lou Ahern
- Lyle Tayo - Angry Mother
- Peggy Ahern
- William Gillespie - Police Officer and Gypsy
Plot: The gang makes plans to go fishing, but those plans are led astray when they are each straddled with watching over their baby brothers and sisters. However, that mundane chore takes on a new light when they hear of a baby contest in town and drag their infant siblings in unaware into the competition. Mickey goes as far as dressing Joe up as a baby to win the fattest baby contest, but Joe takes off running when the pediatrician on duty comes to check him out per regulations. Tossed out, the gang decides to put on their own contest in a barn, expanding it to include baby animals, a basket elevator to the second floor and a hose system of milk to feed the babies. When the police and angry mothers arrive, the gang takes cover in a gypsy wagon, leading the police to arrest the gypsy for kidnapping. An officer soon recognizes Joe as the baby he was chasing earlier and Joe makes a run for it, leading the way into the hills.
- "I told you this was the bunk - we oughtta went fishing." - Joe Cobb
- "All of them were beautiful babies once, but they've out grown it." - Narration
- "An' if we win fifty dollars - we'll give yo' a quartah." - Ernie
- The opening gag with the fishing poles and the plot was later reworked into Forgotten Babies.
- This was the last short to feature Ernie Morrison.