Length: Two Reel
Producer: Hal Roach
Director: George Stevens
Photography: Hap Depew
Editor: Richard Currier
Writer: H.M. Walker (dialogue)
Released: January 17, 1931
- Aileen Carlyle - Baby's mother
- Ben Hall - Mr. C. Mortimer Hickey
- Charles McMurphy - Policeman
- Jay Smith - Kid tossing water
- Oscar Rudolph - Impatient kid at rehearsal
- Robert Mallon - Kid at rehearsal
- Robert Young - Delivery boy
- Spec O'Donnell - Rudy
Plot: The gang rehearses a dramatic play involving a baby in the Daniels' attic. Mickey overhears their acting and mistakes it for the real deal. He runs off with the baby in hopes of protecting it.
- The fourth short in The Boy Friends series.
- The opening titles are spoken by Beverly and Betty Mae Crane.
- Besides Mickey and Mary, three other Our Gang kids appear in this film: Jay R. Smith, Bobby "Bonedust" Young, and Bobby Mallon.
- Contrary to what the IMDB says, the babysitter is not played by Dorothy DeBorba.